Transfer of a registration via My BOIP
From 9 April 2020 it is possible to request the recording of a transfer via My BOIP.
In these times in which many people work from home, BOIP has made an effort to accelerate the availability of this service: an online application including payment and faster processing.
How does it work?
- You log in and choose 'Transfer a trademark' or 'Transfer a design' under the 'My trademarks' or 'My designs' column.
- Search for and select the registrations to be transferred. The holder of the selected trademarks/designs must be the same.
- Select the holder to be replaced.
- Search for the new holder(s) or fill in the data of the new holder(s).
- Check and approve the data in the review. It is possible to add the evidence (deed of transfer) directly.
- After payment you will receive a confirmation by email.
For questions about the procedure, please contact the Information Centre.