We have expanded our online services continually in recent years. As a result, there have been changes to how you can best correspond and share your documents with BOIP. We have set out below how you can best interact with us, so that we can serve you as efficiently as possible.
Correspondence regarding trademarks, designs, oppositions and modifications
You will receive all correspondence regarding trademarks, designs, oppositions and modifications that you have filed in your My BOIP Message Box. Please use the My BOIP Message Box to respond to this correspondence too.
How to respond to correspondence using My BOIP Message Box
- A reply to the correspondence is needed if you see a response date in the column on the far right.
- Click on the line to open the message to be answered.
- Attach your answer as a PDF file.
- Send your reply by clicking the "Reply" button.
- Your answer will then be listed under "Message Sent". The person handling your application can then start working on it straight away.
Submitting modification requests
You can submit the most common modification requests using My BOIP, i.e.:
- a transfer,
- a change of name and/or address,
- an appointment or change of authorised representative.
You can request other modifications via our website.
The cancellation procedure
If you want to communicate questions or give comments of a general nature, you may do so using the contact form on our website. Needless to say, our Information Centre staff are also available between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on workdays to answer your questions.