BOIP is looking for an Online Marketing Officer (m/f)
Are you an experienced online content expert? Would you like to help strengthen our brand? Are you able to efficiently plan, coordinate and improve the way we use our online resources? If so, you might be interested in our vacancy, available directly, for an Online Marketing Officer.
What is BOIP?
BOIP is the English abbreviation, and acronym, for the Benelux Office for Intellectual Property. We are the official body that registers trademarks and designs in the Benelux (i.e. Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg). We ensure that entrepreneurs can easily protect their intellectual property. In addition, BOIP can record the existence of an idea on a particular date in an i-DEPOT. We do this from The Hague, with an approximate staff of 90. Our working languages are Dutch, English and French.
BOIP’s mission is to help entrepreneurs in the Benelux protect their intellectual property in as simple a manner as possible. Careful use of their intellectual property means that businesses can gain a stronger position in the market.
Working at BOIP
Working at BOIP means working in an international environment that is customer-oriented, professional and efficient. Not only does BOIP register brands as trademarks, BOIP is itself a brand: a strong brand, able to connect with and inspire its customers and partners. We see that as one of our core tasks, alongside informing and registering. Working at BOIP also means making the effort to find out what the customer is looking for. How can we help? How can we bring the outside world in? Making that effort means we are always aware of what is going on in our field of work, which enables us to provide tailored solutions and personal service, one to one. In this way, in the rather special world of intellectual property, we make the difference for our customers.
Our Communications & Customer Services (CCS) department comprises 6 communication and marketing/CX professionals and 7 customer services officers. They are responsible for ensuring the visibility and the strength of our brand. We also strive to continually improve the experience of our customers. For our CCS department we are looking for an:
Online Marketing Officer (m/f)
(32-40 hours per week)
As Online Marketing Officer you go all out for our great brand. You play a key role in delivering premium content that is relevant for all our customers. You have oversight with respect to the production of content; you steer the content team with respect to planning and you ensure that everything goes live online on time.
Making use of KPIs, you analyse the results of the online resources, and you optimise the content strategy. You ensure growth of the various platforms, and you improve their effectiveness. You know better than anyone that this is a continuous process. You are constantly looking for opportunities to raise the level of the content. In doing so, you are also involved in customer journey surveys, and you apply the insights gained.
Alongside your coordinating role, you contribute actively (just like every member of the team) to the production of content for our online channels, including webinars. You draft and you carry out final editing of content. Where necessary, you provide support to the team in the execution of its tasks. You also take care of designing, distributing and improving the newsletter for entrepreneurs (4x annually).
What are your tasks?
- You coordinate execution of the content strategy and production of content.
- You take the lead in further developing the content strategy.
- You develop online campaigns and take the lead in developing our mix of online resources and channels.
- You also regularly contribute to creating content and publishing it (managing social media channels, content calendar, website).
- You steer with respect to the KPIs, you monitor the results, and you plan (with the team) for improvement.
- You work together with our partner for SEA and social advertising.
- You work together with colleagues to produce and develop webinars in-house.
- You are co-responsible for distributing and optimising our newsletter for entrepreneurs (4x annually).
Do you have the following attributes?
- You have completed at least higher professional (HBO) study in communication, marketing and online media.
- You have approximately 5 years working experience with online media, content strategy and its development.
- You have experience with CMS systems (experience with Drupal is an advantage).
- You have experience with designing and improving newsletters (experience with Spotler (previously Mailplus) is an advantage).
- You have experience with writing and editing and with working with agencies and freelancers.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You have an inherent interest in intellectual property or the provision of legal services.
- You are autonomous, well-organised, creative, customer-oriented, flexible and tech-savvy.
Place of work: The Hague.
What we are offering
- You will start with a fixed-term contract for 32-40 hours per week.
- An international working environment with exceptional primary and secondary working conditions, adapted according to your education and experience.
- A work culture that respects work-life balance, 40 days annual paid holiday, and other entitlements.
- We offer an inspirational working environment in which our staff can use their talents to their full potential. We encourage and reward initiatives taken to improve the quality of our services.
- We are very aware of the value of teamwork. Although within our organisation there is a preference for regular presence at the office, working online for a few days per week is possible. At our offices you will find lunch facilities with a varied menu, friendly colleagues and very good coffee.
Interested in this position?
This vacancy is open for an unlimited time. Are you interested? Then please get in touch soon.
For more information about this position, please contact Yves Hoffmann, Deputy Director General, +31 (0)70 349 11 09.
Please send your application with your curriculum vitae to Sandra van Praat, HR manager, firstname.lastname@example.org