Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)


What can an advisor do?

For advice on all trademark issues and other intellectual property rights you should contact a trademark agent or specialised lawyer. 

These experts are thoroughly familiar with the relevant legislation and the related case lawand literature, which means they can help you plan how best to acquire protection and, as desired, carry out all the administrative tasks on your behalf. They can also administer your trademarks portfolio and assist you in any disputes that might arise.

The Benelux Association of Trade Marks and Design Law is the professional association to which such specialists are affiliated.