Are you still wondering whether to register your trademark or your design? You can recuperate 75% of your application fee at the moment via the SME voucher offer.
Registering your trademark allows you to officially record your name or logo and give them legal protection. Registering means you can take action against new trademarks that are too similar to your trademark, and which are used for products and/or services that are too similar to yours.
Saving on a substantial portion of the application fee
The cost of registering a trademark in the Benelux starts at 244 euros. You can now recuperate 75% of the application fee via the SME voucher. Your trademark registration will then only cost you 61 euros.
The SME voucher in brief
- For SMEs in Europe
- Recuperate 75% of the application fee for your trademark or design registration within the EU
- You can also recuperate other costs in part.
How it works
- Apply for your voucher via the EUIPO website. You will receive a response within 15 working days after submitting your application.
- Once you receive your voucher, apply for your trademark or design registration.
- Activate your voucher within 2 months.
All the necessary information regarding the procedure and conditions can be found on our promotional page.
Do you have questions?
If you would like more information about this offer or need assistance with your trademark or design registration application, we will be pleased to help!
For help with the procedure to obtain the SME voucher, please contact EUIPO directly .
About the SME Fund
The SME voucher is a promotional campaign to support businesses that want to protect their IP rights. The SME Fund is implemented by the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office). BOIP works closely in cooperation with EUIPO. So, if you are considering registering your trademark or your design with BOIP, now is the time for you to take advantage of this offer.